AC / Chiller Service Engineer - Facilities Maintenance - Mobile London
My client is a growing building maintenance service provider with an expanding portfolio of buildings across central London. Due to a number contract wins, they are seeking an additional AC / Chiller Engineer to look after a group of commercial office properties in central London only!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and occasional installation works of air conditioning and chiller plant across the portfolio. The ideal candidate will come from a similar environment, with the motivation to progress and take pride in their work.
- PPM and Reactive duties across VRV, VRF, Splits, Chilled Water Systems, Chillers, AHU's and various HVAC systems
- Ensure strong communication clients
- Manage workload accordingly
- Managing logbooks onsite
- Organise sub contract labour.
- Carry out works in accordance to health and safety procedures
Salary & Package:
- £40,000.00 - £42,000.00 + Overtime + Van + Fuel Card
- Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
- Company Mobile
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training and Career Progression
- City & Guilds NVQ 2 & /or Level 3 in AC & Refrigeration
- F-Gas Cat 1
- Manufacturers courses on Chiller units would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
- Able to write report and carry out quotes.
- Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
- Smart and presentable.
- Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity please apply today!..... click apply for full job details