£30-35K plus vehicle and benefits
Workshop Recruitment have a new exciting opportunity for an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration engineer to join a respected client of ours who specialise in the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning industry.
They have a wide client base to include supermarket chains, restaurants, gymnasiums, coffee shops, offices, commercial factories, private homes, etc. We also represent several manufacturers and other contractors carrying out work on their behalf.
You will fulfil a role working on an extremely varied portfolio in commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. From cold rooms of all sizes, multi ducted Air Conditioning units, freezers, blast chillers, counter top refrigeration systems to instant ice cream making units. The work will require travel throughout Hampshire and the occasional trip further afield.
- Working as part of a small team with head office based in Hampshire
- 40 hours per week (plus overtime).
- On call standby rate. Training and courses available.
- 28 days holidays this includes all public holidays.
- Company Van, phone, tools, fuel card, and pension (optional).
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent is essential.
- F-Gas qualification is essential.
- Full UK Driver's License.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in the industry.
- Good Health and Safety awareness.
- Excellent organisation and people skills.
- Demonstrate desire to provide superior service and go the extra mile.
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage).
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- £28,000 - £35,000
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Top of the range van for business use along with fuel card.
- Company smart phone.
- Annual company paid Christmas social events...... click apply for full job details