Air Conditioning / HVAC Engineer | £40K - £50K salary | UK Wide with majority of work being Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey.
Are you an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer with a background in servicing / maintenance? Do you have experience within critical environments or if not, are you keen to learn critical systems?
We are currently recruiting for an AC Engineer to carry out PPM's and Reactive Maintenance duties on a range of datacentre environments. This is technically a UK Wide role, but the majority of works will be South of England, mainly around Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and South West London.
This role is negotiable on salary solely dependent on the person and experience. A high majority of workload will be working with close control units so experience of this would be ideal.
- £40K - £50K basic salary
- Monday to Friday days only - majority of days will be 8:00am - 3:00pm due to workload.
- Overtime available at weekends - overtime is not paid during the week simply due to engineers clocking off earlier than contracted hours most days so some flexibility is expected back. (Rates x1.5 Saturday, x2 Sunday).
- Company Van.
- Fuel Card.
- Company pension.
- Working on a mobile basis within a datacentre environment.
- On occasion you will be required to travel to the North, this would all be in your contracted hours.
- City and Guilds Level 2 or equivalent in Air Conditioning.
- F Gas Certificate.
- Experience within servicing / maintenance.
- Ideally experience with Close Control Units...... click apply for full job details