An opportunity has arisen for an AC Engineer to work with one of the UKs leading FM Providers on a static site based in Stratford.
In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out PPM and reactive work across the contract.
· Reactive and pre planned maintenance.
· Management and completion of reactive works where required.
· Upkeep of all service records.
· Using a PDA in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders.
· Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform.
· Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the contract.
· Work with Subcontracts and Suppliers.
· Oversee and escort Subcontractors around site where required.
· Understand the financial requirements of the contract.
· Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to.
· Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works.
· Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo.
· City and Guilds in AC and Refrigeration
· FGas qualified
· Experience working in building services
Due to the nature of the contract, you must be flexible and willing to work unsociable hours during the week and on occasion, on the weekends.
You will be required to take part in the on call rota, this will come with the use of a pool van.
· 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Company pension scheme
· Private healthcare
· Life cover
· Cooperate discounts
· Company share scheme
· Corporate discounts
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button now or contact Sophie at Oneway for more information.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK...... click apply for full job details