Are you an experienced air conditioning engineer? Are you looking for a rewarding company without micromanagement and lots of travel? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are currently recruiting for a specialist industrial and commercial air conditioning company who are looking to add to their team by appointing a new engineer in the Essex region.
What will your day to day activities as an Air Conditioning Engineer include?
The role, covering the Essex region and the very outskirts of London, will expect you to be responsible for the preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance of a variety of air conditioning equipment (predominantly AHU's, split systems and VRV/F's). You will be placed on an on call system of 1 in 6 where you will be paid standby for. This role will be covering contracts for blue chip distribution centres as well as hotels.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
· F-Gas qualified.
· Ideally 10 years + experience in an air conditioning repair and maintenance position.
· Experience working on AHU's, splits and VRV/F's.
· Full driving licence.
· Strong communication skills/customer service skills.
· A hardworking mentality
· An honest and reliable personality
What's on offer?
· A very competitive salary
· Overtime available and paid at time and a half during the week and double on a weekend.
· Door to door pay.
· Private use available on the van.
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates...... click apply for full job details