Air Conditioning Engineer - BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 DOE
Our client are specialists in commercial air conditioning and refrigeration and they are looking for an experienced engineer to join their team.
Basic Salary of £28,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation & servicing of commercial and industrial air conditioning systems.
• Taking part in a call-out rota when required.
• Covering the surrounding home counties.
The Ideal Person:
• Experienced in a range of disciplines is preferred.
• Will hold an NVQ level 2 or 3.
• Will be F-Gas certified.
• Will have experience in refrigeration systems (not essential).
• Will have a Full UK Driving Licence.
• Experienced with VRV's and VRF's is preferred.
• Presentable, approachable, self-motivated and who has the desire to learn and is hard-working.
The post requires early starts on a daily basis and also has weekend work on occasions.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful...... click apply for full job details