An opportunity has arisen to join a growing mechanical, electrical & HVAC based in Leeds. As air conditioning engineer you will primarily working on installation, servicing and maintenance of FGAS equipment within a commercial, government, education and large residential environments.
We are looking for a candidate with a thorough knowledge of all FGAS air conditioning systems of all major UK manufacturers, including chillers, VRF, Multi Splits and heat pump systems. The ideal candidate will hold the FGAS qualification and an electrical qualification is also desirable.
The company is a small, multi trade, well knit team always working in co-operation to offer best service to all clients. We are looking to invest in someone who is keen to grow, develop and become an integral part of the team.
Please note your application will not be considered if you do not have the relevant experience and qualifications
Essential Job Functions:
· HVAC Installation - VRV, Multi Splits, Chiller Systems, Commercial Ventilation including ductwork
· HVAC Service & Maintenance including: Breakdown, Fault Finding and Repair Works
Skills and experience required:
· FGAS Cat 1
· 18th edition Electrical (Preferable)
· Experienced in all aspects of HVAC
· Full drivers licence
· Minimum 2 years experience
· Salary (Negotiable - dependant on experience)
· 28 days annual leave (inc bank holidays)
· Company vehicle
· Company phone
· Company credit card
· Must live in the Leeds or surrounding area
· Must hold all relevant up to date qualifications
· Must have a full driving license
· Able to work away (as required)
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career in this industry, then this is the opportunity for you.
Please note: Only applicants who are entitled to work in the United Kingdom will be considered...... click apply for full job details