Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
£34,000 - £36,000
Twickenham - M25
A great opportunity has recently arisen for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to work around the M25 area. The ideal candidate will be based in the Greater London, Surrey and Kent.
You will be carrying out planned and reactive Air Conditioning maintenance on a variety of commercial properties. You will be providing first line response to all emergencies during normal working hours and out of hours when on call. The required candidate must have Air conditioning qualifications and experience a long with Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing knowledge.
- Full understanding of all building operating systems, experienced in managing front end BMS, troubleshooting and prioritising issues
- You will be ensuring work is carried out in compliance with all health and safety requirements and to adhere to the best working practices.
- To effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
- In this client facing role you are required to ensure compliance with dress code and maintain your vehicle in good condition at all times.
- To actively support colleagues building a teamwork approach e.g. - supporting with other trades or training of apprentices and communicating regularly and assisting when required.
- Expect to be working on VRV's, VRF's, Split systems, AHUs, extract fans, door curtains, ductwork Pumps, fans, motors, BMS and other control systems and wiring.
You will ideally hold your NVQ or City & Guilds qualification in air conditioning and hold a current FGas certificate.
- Salary will be dependent upon skills and experience
- Company Uniform
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- Specialist Equipment to undertake works
- Company Pension Scheme enrolment after 3 months
- Some opportunities for weekend work and overtime
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
Air Conditioning Engineer - Twickenham
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business...... click apply for full job details