Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
We are recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to cover various contracts across Scotland. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle and excellent benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance tasks on the site's equipment, to respond/repair any reactive calls.
- Carry out Installation work and complete appropriate Certification
- Survey additional works requested by the client, preparing the information/costs for the local admin to produce quotations.
- Sub-contractor control - including inductions, supervision, reviewing risk assessment & method statements, issuing work permits.
- Complete all statutory and non-statutory PPM in accordance with the Annual PPM planner and the task instruction sets.
- Ensure all site log books are kept up to date with the relevant information and certification.
- Be available to respond & repair any reactive calls raised through the Helpdesk.
- When requested, be available for emergency call-outs.
- On reasonable request be available to work overtime to accommodate business requirements.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Recognised industry qualification will be required, and previous experience is essential.
- FGas certification essential
- Must have a full clean drivers' licence.
- Asbestos awareness (preferable but not essential)
- MEWP Licence (preferable but not essential)
- First aid trained (preferable but not essential)
- Good communicator
- Able to deal diplomatically with the client's demanding personnel
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Must be available to participate in an out of hour's standby rota...... click apply for full job details