Air Conditioning Engineer
Leeds and surrounding areas
Up to £35k+ per year + Overtime + callout + DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL
Looking for someone with a strong knowledge of AC service, fault finding and maintenance!
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to the increase in demand on existing contracts and winning additional contracts.
You will be joining their current service & repair team covering multiple contracts around the Leeds area.
You will be responsible for commercial Air conditioning maintenance, air conditioning fault finding, servicing, reports and repair.
Will be working Monday - Friday
8am-5pm, with plenty of opportunities for overtime.
A flexible attitude is essential
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 18th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Understanding of BMS desirable
- Good Air conditioning fault finding knowledge
- Experience working within a critical environments (bonus)
- Full Drivers Licence (on call 1:5)
- Basic Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Company van
- Company uniform
- Pension contribution
- Door to door travel
- PPM & Reactive maintenance.
- Air conditioning - Service / repair / maintenance / fault finding / minor installation.
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC.
- Electrical Knowledge would be a bonus...... click apply for full job details