Air Conditioning Engineer (Full-Time / permanent)
Due to a substantial amount of ongoing contracts (nationally) within the Commercial and Retail sectors, we are now looking for AC Engineers to become part of the mechanical team within a growing company.
The successful candidates should ideally have experience of working in the Commercial/Retail sector.
Due to the nature of work - working night shifts, weekends and away from home will be required.
The AC Engineer will be expected to have over 3-4 years' installation experience of working independently on AC systems used in Commercial/Banking sector and ideally completed a formal apprenticeship (NVQ). Also knowledge of all main AC manufacturers Mitsubishi, Daikin & Toshiba equipment.
The AC Engineer will be expected to perform the following responsibilities: -
- Installation of new Single, Twin & Multi Splits and VRV / VRF's systems (2 & 3 pipe systems)
- Adapting existing systems / system repairs
- De-commissioning and strip-out of aged systems
- Knowledge of setting up Central Controllers and Commissioning
- Regular Service visits
- Fault diagnosing / troubleshooting
- Knowledge of ductwork installation would be desirable
- NVQ Level 2 in Engineering Maintenance & Installation for Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment
- NVQ Level 3 in Installing & Commissioning Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment
- F-Gas 2079
- CSCS Card
- Manufacturer Product Courses - Any Daikin, Mitsubishi or Toshiba related product course are very beneficial
In return the successful candidates will be rewarded with an excellent rate of pay, company vehicle/fuel card, mobile phone contribution and foreman/woman rate additional pay...... click apply for full job details