Air Conditioning Engineer
Newcastle and surrounding
Up to £35k+ per year + Overtime
Looking for someone with a strong knowledge of AC service, fault finding and maintenance!
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider/ manufacturer who is looking to expand their
operation due to the increase of more Commercial Air Conditioning equiptment on site.
You will be joining their current service & repair team covering multiple contracts across the North
You will be responsible for commercial Air conditioning maintenance, air conditioning, fault finding, servicing, reports and repair.
Will be working Monday - Friday
8am-5pm, with plenty of opportunities for overtime.
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 18th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Understanding of BMS desirable.
- Good Air conditioning maintenance / fault finding knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a critical environments (bonus)
- Full Drivers Licence (on call 1:5)
- Basic Salary of around £35k dependent on qualifications.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Company van
- Company uniform
- Pension contribution
- PPM & Reactive maintenance.
- Air conditioning - Service / repair / maintenance / minor installation.
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's,
AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC.
- Electrical Knowledge would be a bonus.
If this role as a Air Conditioning Engineer sounds like something that would be of interest, or you know someone who would be good for the role, please apply or contact Kieran at HVAC FM Recruitment...... click apply for full job details