Multi Skilled Air Conditioning Engineer
Up to £35k per annum & travel time, vehicle & excellent package
Air Conditioning / AC Engineer required for our client, a specialist FM and provider of building services. The Air Conditioning Engineer will be tasked with the service, repair and ppm of various types of air conditioning systems, including splits, multi splits, VRV's, VRF's, as well as possessing knowledge of AHU's and chiller systems.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will be working in commercial buildings, covering Birmingham City Centre and the surrounding area. The Air Conditioning Engineer MUST hold their F-Gas (2079) and a minimum of an NVQ level 2 in Air Conditioning or equivalent.
Air Conditioning Engineer - Position Overview
- Providing service, maintenance and installation, of air conditioning systems.
- Covering the West Midlands and surrounding areas.
- Working in Commercial and Industrial sites
Air Conditioning Engineer - Position Requirements
- Previous experience as an air conditioning engineer.
- NVQ level 2 in Air Conditioning or equivalent.
- F-Gas (2079)
- Full Driving License
- IPAF and PASMA desirable
- Based in Surrey/Berkshire or West London
Air Conditioning Engineer - Position Remuneration
- £35k basic
- Paid travel
- Unlimited OT
- Achievable bonus'
- Company Van, Fuel Card and paid travel time
- Laptop and Phone/PDA
- Private Healthcare
- Paid holidays
- Ongoing training and development
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a stable and successful company who invest in their employees' continuous professional development, they can offer a structured career path and excellent benefits package...... click apply for full job details