AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER (SERVICE & MAINTENANCE)
Kingfisher Project Management Ltd
We are a privately owned company priding itself on a culture of flexibility, communication and our client's needs. We specialise in the design, supply and installation of air conditioning, ventilation/extract and heating/plumbing works, to the commercial and domestic sector.
We also offer an air conditioning service and maintenance facility, providing everything from
callouts to full maintenance contracts. We are now looking to expand the team with an Air Conditioning Service & Maintenance Engineer.
Role and responsibilities;
- Maintaining and servicing AC equipment and Ventilation systems.
- Customer liaison
- Liaising with contractors
- Company development
- Ordering of materials
- Site survey's
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks within reason as necessitated by site specific objectives and your role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Qualifications & Attributes Required;
- Experience working in the building maintenance and construction industry
- Familiarity with all makes of AC systems including ground & air source heat pumps and boilers. In particular Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, Panasonic and Midea.
- F-Gas registered.
- PASMA & IPAF Licence
- CSCS Card & Asbestos Awareness Qualification
- Full clean driving license
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Overtime paid at an increased rate.
- 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Company Van.