Air Conditioning Engineer - Central London - £34,000 + 1-6 Travel Card
A fantastic opportunity to work for a M&E Service Provider who are recruiting for a Air Conditioning Engineer to cover a static site in the heart of London. This is a permanent position paying a salary £34,000 depending on experience as well as a Zone 1-6 Travel card. Overtime opportunities and fantastic opportunities for career progression are part of the package.
You will be required to work between Mon - Fri, 8:00 - 17:00 covering a a commercial building.
Engineers are expected to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
The M&E provider is an established; specialist and well respected provider in the industry and one which continually strives to deliver the best possible employees to its clients. This is a company who are renowned in the industry for investing in their people and providing the latest training as well as offering fantastic internal career progression.
- Typical duties will involve maintaining/repairing and serving a large variety of AC and refrigeration plant. Which will involve; Splits, VRV's, VRF's, chillers, down flow units and Heat Pumps. Some minor general maintenance will also be required within this role
- HVAC Plant and all associated Equipment
- Building management Systems
- AHU Plant and associated Equipment
- This is a permanent position on a leading contract where you will be joining as an integral member of the team
The successful candidate must have:
- City & Guilds F-gas cat 1
- Solid background within a similar role.
- Air Conditioning qualifications and Refrigeration Qualifications NVQ/C&G Certificate.
- At least 3 years experience as a AC Engineer
For further information or to discuss your application please contact James at The InVictus Group on ...... click apply for full job details