We are working with a forward thinking and growing FM organisation who are looking for a fully qualified A/C engineer to carry out installation works within the M25.
The role will consist of carrying out installation works on a variety of Air conditioning equipment across Greater London. The projects are within Commercial and High end residential properties.
The successful candidate is expected to be from a Building Services background and have knowledge of Daikin, Midea, Mitsubishi, Samsung and other Air Conditioning brands.
Air conditioning part 1 and 2 + FGas - Knowledge of Split Units, Fan Coil Units, Split A/C units, VRV's, VRF's, Chillers (not essential but an advantage)
Duties will include the completion of both planned and reactive maintenance within the commercial environment, BMS operation knowledge would be a bonus.
• Carry out Installation of diverse types of air conditioning & refrigeration / ventilation equipment
• Liaise professionally with Construction teams and clients on site.
• Fault find, leak test and repairs, recharging and reclaiming refrigerant, changing compressors
• Conduct site surveys and inspection and upkeep site logs
• Produce all associated FGAS paperwork and certification to British standards and Compliance rules.
There is a competitive salary with this role and ongoing training. Additionally there is an excellent company package and potential for career development within the role...... click apply for full job details