Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today.Job description:
What you will do
Our building efficiency division delivers products, services and solutions that increase energy efficiency and lower operating costs in buildings for more than one million customers worldwide.
We are a leading provider of equipment, controls, fire & security and services for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and security systems. The UK&I Service and Install team delivers innovative projects, maintenance and service solutions to a wide customer base across all industry segments for Hvac, chillers, controls and mechanical & electrical works.
We are looking for an air conditioning mechanical engineer to join our UK Installation team, whos' office is near Farnham, Surrey. The team designs, installs and maintains mechanical HVAC services in healthcare establishments around the UK. Part of your role will be to install split AC & VRF systems to these facilities. The projects will vary from 1 split AC unit and clinical basin / tap for example in an X-Ray Room, to larger AC systems and associated chilled water, domestic services and controls within an MRI suite. Therefore, experience installing these services would also be beneficial.
How you will do it
* As part of the Installation team you will be responsible for maintaining a close working relationship with the Operations Manager and Project Managers to review, improve and successfully achieve installation objectives.
* You will record, monitor and advise the Project Manager of any defects and specification deviations.
* You are part of the team accountable for delivering projects, on time, within budget and in a professional manner.
* You will conduct regular safety and quality audits on site to ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with defined procedures.
* Monitor Health & Safety of allocated staff and Sub-Contractors, ensuring compliance with all legislation.
* Managing of CDM regulations, method statements, risk assessments, COSHH regulations and toolbox talks on all projects being carried out.
- Ideally served a refrigeration and air-conditioning apprenticeship
- Ideally hold a recognised refrigeration qualification (City & Guilds)
- You will have an F-GAS 2079 card
- You will have a current CSCS card
- Ideally SSSTS qualified
- Other qualifications, e.g...... click apply for full job details