Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer required . We are a successful Mechanical & Electrical services provider which has been operating since 1983, with increased demand we now have a requirement to grow our commercial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration team.
The position is ideal for someone to come into our recently established department and assist in its development, the candidate will have the opportunity to develop with a team of engineers.
Our head office is located near Winchester so with most of our work located within a 60-mile radius it would be preferred that the candidate live near Winchester.
It is required that the engineer will have experience working with a range of commercial / light industrial systems such as VRV systems, VRFs and Splits as well as a basic knowledge of the electrical aspect of the industry. The engineer will also have a background in planned and reactive maintenance within the air conditioning and refrigeration industry.
Any additional experience with, Chillers, Cold Rooms, Ice Machines, Bottle Coolers, Cabinets would be advantageous.
The engineer MUST hold either F GAS or Safe Handling of Refrigerants. additional qualification or certifications such as an NVQ Level 2 in air conditioning or the City & Guilds equivalent, brazing and CSCS/CITB are advantageous.
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer Positions Overview
- An experienced all-round engineer, whose tasks will be on a range of commercial air conditioning & refrigeration systems across the South.
- Younger starter, someone who is reliable, ambitious who is looking for a career in air conditioning & refrigeration services. You will receive ongoing training and development throughout your career working towards City & Guilds qualifications.
- Experience within the air conditioning & refrigeration sector
- Confident in Installations, planned & reactive service and maintenance duties
- C&G 2079 Cat 1, BESA FGas (FG Cat 1), CITB J11.
- C&G F Gas
- C&G Certificate in Handling Refrigerants
- C&G Level 2 NVQ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (small commercial refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems) - Installation route.
- C&G Level 2 NVQ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (small commercial refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems) - Service & Maintenance route.
- Full driving licence
Ideally the candidate will also have electrical qualifications which allow them to work safely with the equipment...... click apply for full job details