We are looking for a Static AC Engineer to join an established team based at one of our most prestigious sites which is in the shadows of St Paul's Cathedral. As a business we require an experienced and knowledgeable AC & refrigeration biased engineer to help maintain the buildings AC mechanical plant whilst also upholding our companies image in this client facing environment. The successful candidate will be a required to work either a Monday to Friday or 4 on 4 off shift pattern consisting of days only but also offer support occasionally outside of those shifts if needed. The successful candidate will be able decide which pattern they would like to work to fit the clients needs.
Purpose Of The Job:
To carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to AC equipment. To support site team on building plant, equipment, public health services and systems in accordance with agreed service levels, and respond to site engineering emergencies. Undertake minor installation works, and repairs to building asset. To service the AC equipment across all buildings including out of hours.
- Ensure that routine AC maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Ensure that Evaporative Cooling Systems and domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of task sheets - hard copy or electronically as required.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and adhered to for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of Integral and clients staff.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Ensure a professional image of Integral UK is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Attend and support annual building shutdowns when required.
- Attend any London Stock Exchange building when required for purpose of fulfilling contract obligations.
- All other duties reasonably associated with this role.
- NVQ Level 2/3 in AC & Refrigeration
- FGAS 2079
- Time served apprenticeship
- 3-5 years experience in AC maintenance
- Critical site knowledge is desirable but not essential
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview...... click apply for full job details