Are you an experienced install AC engineer looking for the next step up into management?
Please apply immediately for chance to work for a fantastic company with a bright future.
Previous experience with large install projects will be advantageous.
Air conditioning working supervisor/contract supervisor
- This role requires a MINIMUM of city and guilds NVQ level 2/part 2 in commercial air conditioning & refrigeration, plus F-GAS. Other competencies like SMSTS, SSSTS, PASMA & IPAF are an advantage.
- The areas to cover are Birmingham down to Euston station along the M1 corridor, also across to Cambridge.
- We supply a vehicle with fuel card. Minimal personal use, tracked, speed limited.
- We supply a Samsung galaxy note smart phone for calls and our electronic job system. This role would also provide a laptop.
- Salary is dependent on the candidate and their experience.
- 20 days holiday, plus statutory
- Working hours are door to door minus 1.5 hours. (half an hour unpaid each way travel, and half an hour unpaid lunch) minimum day door to door is 9.5 hours.
- Overtime is paid at time and a half, or double time for nights/bank holidays. Overtime is typically worked by all engineers but our fatigue management policies do not allow us to exceed 12 hour shifts except for emergencies.
- The work includes air conditioning, vent and mechanical. Splits, VRVs, chillers, AHU's LTHW and chilled...... click apply for full job details