An experienced BMS Project Engineer is required to join a fantastic and industry leading Energy co-operation. Offering an impressive salary of up to £50,000 per annum this is an incredible opportunity for a building controls professional.
The Company: -
A global presence in the energy services sector, this company has built an enviable reputation amongst its vast client base. Operating in three core sectors of power, energy services and natural gas their goal is to assist the clients towards a low carbon, energy efficient and cost effective business. One of their key services is the provision of building management systems allowing their clients to monitor and effectively manage the energy consumption of their commercial spaces reducing costs and negative environmental impacts.
The role of the BMS Project Engineer: -
As a BMS Project Engineer you will be required to have extensive technical knowledge and experience with BMS Controls, in particular Trend, Tridium and/or Siemens. You will carry out multiple tasks on various sites across the midlands up to the North. Your responsibilities will involve but not limited to commissioning new panels and BMS controls, carrying out all necessary paper work, developing software, writing and modifying graphics, preparing O&M materials, working alongside and organising sub-contract labour and liaising with Project Managers and clients.
This is a hands-on and client facing role therefore strong communicative skills are essential. You will need to build on-going relationships with clients ensuring all their needs are met and you strive to deliver a fantastic service.
Required skills of the BMS Project Engineer: -
- Key previous experience in a BMS Project or similar role.
- Strong experience, knowledge, and training with BMS Controls, in particular Trend, Tridium and Siemens.
- Project management experience, an advantage.
- HVAC experience and knowledge.
- Previous experience in a client facing role and providing technical assistance both verbally and written.
- Full clean driving license.
Benefits of the BMS Project Engineer: -
- Impressive industry competitive salary of up to £50,000 doe.
- Progression opportunities
- Invaluable experience working within a successful and industry leading Energy Construction Company.
Personal Profile: -
The next BMS Project Engineer will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of their ability. You will be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for your company, keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management Services on, or click "Apply now"...... click apply for full job details