Building Services Maintenance Facilities Management - Cambridgeshire - Salary up to £44,000
About the Company
We are working with a nationwide Facilities Management company who specialise in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Maintenance, servicing a wide range of PPM contracts for established clients on different types of Commercial Buildings.
Our Client is looking for a further Building Services Service/ Maintenance Engineer, based in the Cambridgeshire area, who is willing to travel around the region.
The sites will predominantly be based on sites across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Conducting servicing and planned and reactive maintenance works, general repairs and small works on Commercial buildings.
Building Services Maintenance / Service Engineer The Rewards
- Salary Negotiable DOE circa £40 000
- Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Overtime As and when required
- Call out
- Benefits Package
- Electrically 18th edition or C&G/NVQ Level 2&3, Air Conditioning Qualified or with Gas Qualifications
- Health and Safety awareness - Desirable
- L8 and Asbestos awareness - Desirable
- IPAF & PASMA Desirable
- The ideal Candidate should have a proactive approach and be able to work on their own initiative and independently
- The role requires a good level of communication skills. You will need to be able converse with clients/ customers and tenants in a clear and positive manner with a can-do approach.
- Able to do overtime when required
- Able to drive - Essential
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. Please note, due to a high volume of applications, you may not receive a response if unsuccessful. For information on how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information, please refer to (url removed)/privacy-policy