Our client is an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. Our Client work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
Responsibilities of the Change Analyst:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Retail Energy Code, its products and the end-to-end impacts of these on industry stakeholders and consumers.
- Provide advice and support to REC parties and stakeholders in understanding and engaging in the change process.
- Identify the impacts of Change Proposals to REC products, parties and service providers, consumers, and other industry codes.
- Analyse the root-causes of issues and develop effective, proportionate, and enduring change solutions in collaboration with other Code Manager Service Providers.
- Produce comprehensive, accurate and realistic Change Proposal Plans setting out a timetable for each Change Proposal relative to its complexity, importance, and time-sensitivity.
- Produce and review responses to impact assessments and consultations, identifying required amendments to solution options and legal drafting.
- Complete cost-benefit analysis and produce robust business cases to support the case for approving or rejecting Change Proposals.
- Produce high quality change documentation to internal quality standards.
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with other Code Managers and REC Code Manager Service Providers.
- Provide 2nd line support to the service desk to resolve change management queries and assist with front line queries during busy periods.
Requirements of the Change Analyst:
- Our clients foundations are rooted in the electricity, gas and smart metering industries. Experience within these markets is desired but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience in the GB energy retail market in a relevant role.
- Understanding of the regulatory framework for the GB retail energy market.
- Experience developing solutions to complex operational and technical issues impacting a variety of stakeholders.
Benefits of the Change analyst:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Flexible working
- Work from anywhere policy
- Private Bupa healthcare
- Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
- Matched pension contributions
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy and Sell annual leave
- Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
- Corporate gym rates
- Yoga sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly Gembar
If you feel like you are suitable for the Change analyst role, please apply now!