Refrigeration Engineer (process cooling/chiller engineer) - £32,000 - £34,000 depending on experience + door to door travel + private health + 22 holidays + company van (private use on van included) + pension + on call allowance + overtime + mobile + tools + training
PERMANENT - MONDAY - FRIDAY
MIDLANDS BASED AND OCCASIONAL NATIONAL COVERAGE
My client is a leading provider within the HVAC industry and due to expansion they are seeking an experienced Refrigeration Engineer.
The company covers nationally and specialise in; service, maintenance, breakdown, supply and installation of refrigeration equipment, air conditioning systems, heating and ventilation.
The successful candidate must be motivated and disciplined, with a strong knowledge of health and safety.
Servicing, fault finding and repairing the following:
- Chillers and cold rooms.
- Process cooling.
- Dry air coolers.
- Condensing pumps.
- Ventilation systems.
- Fan Coil Units (FCUs).
- Air Handling Systems / AHUs.
- To have at least three years' experience post apprenticeship, with a track record of servicing, fault finding and repairing refrigeration systems.
- Ciat and Climaveneta chiller experience a huge advantage.
- Must have a proven track record of lone working, fault finding and direct client interactions.
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas).
- Level 2 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Clean).
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company, then please email your CV to the email address listed. All information is kept within the strictest confidence...... click apply for full job details