Established in 2001, Our client , supply and install innovative temperature control solutions, across the UK. Our Sales, Hire and Service teams support customers from every industry sector, whether they are looking to purchase, hire or maintain equipment. Products include process chillers, adiabatic, dry air & free coolers, cooling towers, temperature control units, boilers, air conditioning units and portable heaters. As a business, we have a strong focus on energy efficiency and the ability to design completely bespoke solutions. Aqua are proud recipients of a Queen s Award for Enterprise: Innovation.
Our Service business provides full aftersales support, including preventive maintenance, spare parts and emergency breakdown. We have a nationwide network of Engineers, offering 24/7 assistance. We re currently looking for an engineer to cover Southern/South Eastern region.
Our network of engineers are field based, reporting directly to a Regional Service Manager and supported by the service team at head office.
• Daily liaison with the Service Department to obtain diary & job details
• Visiting client sites for routine preventative maintenance
• Responding to client call outs for breakdown and repair
• Installation & commissioning of new equipment
• Completion of relevant documentation
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A can-do attitude with a first fix mentality and a commitment to proving a first-class customer experience
• Process / water cooling experience
• FGas trained / 2079 or equivalent
• Ideally NVQ level 2 refrigeration and air conditioning
• Hold a clean current driving licence
• We offer a competitive package, including company vehicle, laptop, mobile telephone, generous holiday and pension scheme and health care.
- Full-time (40 hours a week)
- Competitive Salary plus bonus incentive plan
- Door to Door Pay
- Over time at x1.5 if go over your 8 hour day
- Company Car for business and personal use.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical cover
- 8% Company pension contribution
- Bike to work salary sacrifice vouchers
- Gym membership in Fareham or contribution to a local one for remote workers
- 5 days sickness cover, if unused the full or remaining balance will be paid in December