- Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Hybrid-working - WFH (x3 days) + Stockton-On-Tees, County Durham (x2 days per week)
- Market Rates (c£45,000 to £50,000 per year)
- Plus excellent company benefits, incentives, 9% bonus, 10% pension, etc.
- Plus on-call shift allowance (c£4,300 per year)
Our client specialise in providing integrated infrastructure solutions and following a sustained period of growth are currently looking to attract an ICT Network Engineer to join their expanding and progressive ICT Department.
You will be joining a dynamic team of professionals who offer operations management, engineering services and energy management solutions to companies in high-hazard industries such as Oil & Gas, Energy and Chemical.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Azure Virtual Desktops, Azure AD and general Azure infrastructure (Servers, AVDs, Networking, etc.), M365 Services (Exchange, Teams, etc.)
- Commercial exposure to VMware, Active Directory and Windows Servers
- Evidential experience of on premise to cloud migration projects in previous roles
Role and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as you will take responsibility for delivering a broad range of key ICT infrastructure tasks, projects and initiatives within our client's Azure-focused cloud infrastructure platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Azure systems specialist with strong experience across the Azure platform. You will be working as part of the ICT Infrastructure team you will be responsible for the ongoing administration of their cloud infrastructure working alongside the existing on premise team.
You will also be responsible for building, testing and releasing pipelines, infrastructure availability, and performance and cost monitoring.
You will work closely with our development, operations, and cyber security teams as well as key 3rd party suppliers to ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of our cloud infrastructure.
Please call Matthew Craig here at ISR Recruitment to learn more.