Coded Pipe Welder
An exciting position has become available for a fulltime Coded Pipe Welder to join a friendly team based in Chichester. The successful candidate will earn £27,300 - £33,000 per year. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer that takes pride in providing excellent customer service.
All applicants will be required to take a skills test before offer of employment.
- Coded Pipe welder- 6G 100% Xray experience essential
- Weld fume & RPE - BA experience
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to set up and operate fabricating equipment, such as grinders, drills.
- Ability to set up components for welding according to specifications.
- Coded welder - Adherence to all HSE Hot Work Safety Systems
- Working to company procedures. Testing will be in 6G position to BS EN 9606-1 standards
- Read and understand technical design drawing specification
- Working with stainless and carbon steel piping from ½" - 12" various schedules
- Safe use of weld & power / hand equipment
- Ability to consistently weld and fabricate whilst conforming to all hot work safety regulations
- Adherence / control / completion of fabrication documentation to CE standard (training will be provided)
- Correct use of All PPE
Our client provides Engineered Products, Solutions and Services for the storage, transfer and distribution of industrial liquids and gases. Their extensive range covers; Additive & Blending, Fluid Transfer, Access Solutions, Storage Tank Equipment, Advanced Coatings and Vapour Recovery.
The services they offer include; design, consultancy, project management and site services including planned and reactive maintenance.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Coded Pipe Welder, 6G 100% Xray, Fabricator, Welder, Engineering, 6G Position, BS EN 9606-1 Standards, HSE Hot Work Safety Systems, CE Standard