Grey Man Engineering Ltd delivers HVAC technical services to a wide range of commercial business customers in the south west predominantly, but we do also carry out work nationally on occasion. We are committed to providing a very high standard of engineering and see our technical expertise as the foundation of our company.
Grey Man was established in 2016 by two qualified engineers who were committed to delivering the best technical solution and customer service. We have seen significant growth over the past 5 years and we are looking for likeminded engineers to join our team.
We are currently looking for an experienced Engineer who has worked within the commercial/domestic heating & air conditioning industry. You will be required to work on a number of different commercial applications including schools, offices, factories and care homes. Work will include PPM, reactive/repair and some installation on occasion.
Any electrical or refrigeration qualifications would be advantageous.
The Ideal candidate must have:-
- Qualified Gas safe Certification - COCN1, ICAE1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A and or CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1
- Excellent trade knowledge / workmanship
- Minimum 5 years Commercial Gas experience
- Be positive in their approach to work
- Be punctual at all times
- An ability to work on own initiative
- Good communicator
- Available on a rota basis for out of hours emergency call outs
In return Grey Man will provide
- 22 days Holiday as well as bank Holidays
- Company vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Training/Development opportunities
- Diagnose heating system and Boiler faults and ensure repairs are carried out to the required standard.
- Undertake allocated jobs, working within the Service programme to meet client and company requirement to ensure trouble free operation of all HVCA equipment.
- H & S awareness.
- Build upon existing relationships to develop business opportunities.
- Ensure a good impression is given (comply with dress code and ensure vehicle is kept clean and in good order).
- Keep management informed of potential issues, and possible actions required resolving any problems that may arise.
- Ensure all client / company logging requirements are completed.
- Undertake, Site/Plant Surveys & Audits.
- Attend monthly team meetings as necessary.
- Assist in mobilising contracts and quoting for additional works