Commercial Gas Engineer
Head Office: Reigate, Surrey
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per year (dependant on experience and commercial tickets held)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Paid annual leave and company pension scheme
We have an opportunity available for driven and enthusiastic installation and service engineers to join our business and be part of a growing company.
Our team work in residential, commercial and industrial premises carrying out service, repair and installation on all gas appliances, heating and hot water systems. We undertake work of the highest quality for a range of clients within the property management and residential sector.
- Driver's License
- Up to date Commercial Gas Safe qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT Skills for use with working via a PDA / Mobile Device
- Up to date DBS
- Willingness to travel
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of qualified experience and hold full valid ACS or equivalent
- Unvented hot water qualification
- CSCS Card Holder
- Understanding of other mechanical systems
- Own tools (specialist tools will be supplied)
A company vehicle, fuel card, tablet and uniform are supplied
Overtime payments are made in addition to the basic salary.
Expected start date: ASAP