Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, an HVAC contractor based in the North of England. Our client in seeking an additional Gas Engineer to join their service & breakdown division. The ideal location of the Engineer would be within a commutable distance of Yorkshire & they will be expected to travel to various sites in the North.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be required to carry out service, maintenance and repair of gas boilers, water heaters and air heaters within Hotels, Offices, Retail Stores & Pharmacies. The Commercial Gas Engineer will need to have valid ACS commercial gas tickets & a full Driving Licence.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- COCN1, CODNCO1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1
- Experience of oil-fired appliances would be advantageous
- Electrical experience would also be advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Live within a commutable distance of Yorkshire
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary flexible dependent on experience
- 5 hour working week
- Door to door travel paid
- Uncapped Overtime
- On call rota 1 in 6 - £70 standby fee paid, 1.5x paid for night work, 2x for Sunday/BH
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Company Pension
- Further package details to be discussed at interview
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.