Are you an experienced commercial gas engineer looking for your next opportunity? Would you like to work for a well-renowned company which offers upskilling and training?
Randstad Construction & Property are working on behalf of a national Facilities Management company to find a commercial gas engineer to join their Glasgow team.
Location: Glasgow (mobile)
Salary: Competitive (up to 40,000 depending on experience)
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent, mobile
- Van and fuel card provided
- Annual leave and bank holidays
- Overtime hours available
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
An average day will include the following:
- Service, maintenance and repairs on installations such as ventilation systems
- Heating and cooling systems
- water system assets, such as booster sets, chlorifiers, water heaters
An ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. C&G Level 3 or Level 5 / NVQ or HNC equivalent Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well
- Willingness to participate in the On-Call Rota.
- Full Driving Licence.
An ideal candidate will be:
- A team player
- Flexible and patient
- Able to understand complex information and demonstrate attention to detail
- Able to remain calm and professional, communicating strongly
- Someone with a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you then please get in touch by contacting Hannah Mitchell at Randstad C&P Newcastle.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.