Commercial Gas Engineer - 35-40k East Midlands + Travel
There is a new opportunity for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join us with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties. This would be on a mobile basis providing servicing, maintenance and breakdown works to Commercial gas & HVAC equipment within plant rooms.
As a business, we are based in Kent and have been operating successfully in London and across the UK for over 15 years.
We now employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate.
Working and providing service, maintenance and breakdown on all gas and ancillary equipment to a major hotel & retail contracts on a mobile basis.
You will be joining a team of 4 engineers.
Salary & Package:
• 35-40K Per Annum + Overtime
• Travel time paid after half hour EW
• Parking & Congestion paid
• company Van and Fuel card
• Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
• Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
• Company Mobile and Tablet and or laptop for business use
• 23 Days Holiday + bank holiday
• On call rota (1in 4) - 110 pound standby
If you feel this could be role of interest, please send me your up to date CV.