Working for one of the areas leading Mechanical and Electrical Building Services companies, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join their established Maintenance division. The engineer must have commercial gas tickets and it is preferable that they have oil experience too.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will work on various contracts such as Schools, Healthcare, Hotels, and Offices.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer, you will be required to:
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
· Work in commercial, industrial and research and development buildings
· Fault finding and repairs of a variety of gas and heating systems
· Work on your own and alongside other engineers
· Have a sound knowledge of all aspects of the Gas Engineering industry
The successful Commercial Gas Engineer will be required to have the following qualifications and experience:
· A good understanding of PPM and reactive maintenance
· Have previous experience in a similar role
· Hold commercial gas qualifications: COCN1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, CPA1
· Hold domestic gas qualifications: CCN1 + elements
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence
The salary and benefits for a Commercial Gas Engineer is dependent on experience but typically includes:
· A competitive salary
· Overtime and call out bonus
· Opportunity to work for an experienced and established local contractor
If you are interested in the position or you are looking for a role in the Maintenance Division, please contact Liam Mills on (phone number removed) or email