Role: Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: East Anglia
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (Negotiable, dependant on experience)
A well-established mechanical and electrical services company are actively looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to cover East Anglia.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will have extensive experience of servicing and maintenance of commercial boilers and heating systems and have good customer service skills as you will be the face of the company at their clients premises.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will work on various contracts such as Education, Healthcare and offices.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer, you will be required to:
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
· Work in commercial, industrial and research and development buildings
· Fault finding and repairs of a variety of gas and heating systems
· Work on your own and alongside other engineers
· Have a sound knowledge of all aspects of the Gas Engineering industry
The successful Commercial Gas Engineer will be required to have the following qualifications and experience:
· A good understanding of PPM and reactive maintenance
· Have previous experience in a similar role
· Hold commercial gas qualifications: COCN1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, CPA1
· Hold domestic gas qualifications: CCN1 + elements
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence
The salary and benefits for a Commercial Gas Engineer is dependent on experience but typically includes:
· A competitive salary
· Overtime and call out bonus
· Opportunity to work for an experienced and established contractor
If you are interested in the position or you are looking for a role in the Maintenance Division, please contact Liam Mills on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)