Our client is a well-known Building Services company who are looking to recruit a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to cover the London region.
You will work in commercial buildings & premises maintaining & servicing boilers, heating systems & mechanical systems on site.
Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance and reactive duties on all commercial gas and associated HVAC plant & equipment.
- Minor installation works on gas and associated heating / mechanical equipment.
- Servicing heating systems & boiler systems
- Fault finding & rectification on heating, boiler & mechanical systems
- Attending breakdown, repairs & emergency situations
- Ensure highest health & safety standards are always adopted
- Commercial Gas qualifications required to include CORT1, COCN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1A,
- Must have at least 6 years experience
- Non-Domestic Natural Gas & LPG Core Generic Part A Including COCNPI 1LS
- Non-Domestic Natural Gas & LPG Core Generic Part B
- Knowledge and Experience in a similar role servicing & maintaining boilers & heating systems
- Client facing with good communication & inter personal skills
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 40 hours per week, call out rota 1 in 5
You will need to have a positive attitude towards your work responsibilities & adopt flexible working methods to meet the needs of the role. It is necessary that you have strong problem-solving abilities as you will encounter a wide range of challenges & expectations during your daily duties.