They are looking to expand their team by employing 2 x Commercial Gas Install Engineers to join the team.
This is a mobile position where you will be travelling within London & The Home Counties.
You will be installing Commercial Gas Boilers & Mechanical equipment within Plant Rooms across their whole portfolio of clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· To have knowledge and experience in the installation of commercial boiler rooms, this will include installing boilers, pumps and mild steel screwed pipework
· To have experience in fitting copper and stainless-steel press-fit pipe and fittings from 15mm - 108mm
· To have experience in installing mild steel screwed pipework and fittings from 20mm - 65mm
· To be able to understand pipework schematic drawings and follow to install as per the drawings when these are available
· To have the knowledge and knowhow to complete medium sized boiler room and heating / hot water installations without the assistance of any pipework drawings
· To be able to hang / install various different styles of radiators and fan convectors including low surface temperature types.
· To have previous experience of working in schools and to be aware of associated risks with working in educational premises
· To be competent of draining down and re-filling of heating system/s in order to remove and replace leaking pipework and associated isolation valves
· To ensure that all work carried out complies with the relevant sections of the 'Health and Safety at Work Act' (risk assessment, asbestos awareness etc.)
· Any other duties as reasonably requested
SALARY & PACKAGE
· £45,000 /46,000
· Van & Fuel Card
· 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
· All Overtime Paid at x 1.75
· Mobile phone
· Uniform & PPE