Heating and Boiler Services Ltd, are looking to recruiting a Commercial Gas & Heating Engineer. Working in a variety of locations such as commercial offices/ schools/ Prisons and hospitals providing commercial gas boiler maintenance, repairs and minor installation works on both aged traditional plant to modern ones. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 to 40 hours per week, over time may be required. On offer is a salary based on skills and experience as well as an excellent benefits package.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Undertake heating/combustion & mechanical plant maintenance reactive repair works on a range of commercial and domestic systems.
- General plumbing duties will be required on site to make repairs to above ground drainage
- Ensure all issued works are completed within set time frames and that client expectations are met.
- Undertake heating/combustion & mechanical plant Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Proactively identify and undertake heating/combustion maintenance works (reactive works not yet identified by the client).
- Undertake heating/combustion improvement, during services work.
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic electrical fault finding.
- Evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of all plant room equipment
- Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, storage areas and company van...... click apply for full job details