Due to continued business growth our client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Heating Engineer to join their company delivering for a large portfolio of clients across the Tees Valley, the North East and further afield.
The Commercial Heating engineer will have experience of repairs and maintenance working in public buildings, schools, higher education, university buildings, housing association, care homes and leisure centres.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows but not limited to;
- Perform planned preventative maintenance of building services equipment, including but not limited to Gas fired plant and equipment, Extraction systems, Air Handling Units and Air conditioning units, heating equipment, catering equipment
- Perform repairs and installation work on Gas fired plant and equipment, Extraction systems, Air Handling Units and Air conditioning units, heating equipment
- Provide out of hours response as deemed necessary on a rotational basis (Call Out)
- Submit accurate and clear documentation and service report sheets
- Be responsible for your own health and safety and that of others on site when performing work tasks
- Be willing to undertake training that may be required to improve and expand the services offered to clients
- Aid alternative trades in completing work task as and when required
Qualifications and Skills
Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance...... click apply for full job details