Working for an established Building Services Maintenance contractor an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Heating Engineer to cover their commercial and domestic contracts. The client work on a wide portfolio of buildings which includes cinemas, motor companies, offices and warehouses.
The Commercial Heating Engineer will be providing various services including:
· Boiler servicing and breakdown
· Warm air heater servicing
· Pipework repairs
· Radiant tube heaters
· Pumps and Pressurised systems
· AHUs & fan coil units
· General plumbing
The commercial Heating Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
· Commercial Gas Tickets - COCN1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, CPA1
· Several years unsupervised experience of servicing and fault finding on non-domestic heating appliances
· Full driving licence, with no more than 6 points
· Good communication skills
· Clean, and tidy appearance
Benefits for the Commercial Gas Engineer are:
· Competitive Salary
· A van is supplied, for business use only
· Fuel card is supplied, for business use only
· A mobile phone
· Minimum Working Hours are 40 hours per week, but overtime is necessary depending upon the site location.
· Standard start time is to arrive on site at 8.30am.
· They operate a weekend rota. Although they have very little weekend work, each engineer has to be available to work one weekend in four...... click apply for full job details