Heating Engineer (Permanent)
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Staff Discounts & Employee Referral Scheme
The Commercial Heating Engineer role:
To carry out servicing and remedial repairs to commercial heating boilers within occupied and void buildings to meet the requirement and expectations of the client in a timely fashion and in compliance with current gas legislation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities for Commercial Heating Engineer role:
· To have detailed knowledge and experience of main boiler manufacturer's installation and servicing requirements and instructions
· To be proficient in carrying out full commissioning of gas heating boilers and associated controls on completion of installation or servicing works
· To be able to demonstrate and have a good general fault finding/diagnostic skill and the ability to carry out necessary repairs/replacement of defective parts etc.
· To be competent of draining down and re-filling of heating system/s in order to remove and replace defective/leaking radiators or associated isolation valves
· To ensure that all work carried out complies with the relevant sections of the 'Health and Safety at Work Act' (risk assessment, asbestos awareness etc...... click apply for full job details