The Role: As Commercial Heating Engineer you will be responsible for servicing and remedial repairs to commercial heating boilers within occupied and void buildings to meet the requirements within a fashionable and timely manner in compliance with current gas legislation.
Your role will also include commissioning, installation, draining and re-filling, fault diagnosis, replace/repairs of radiators.
The Company: a market-leading UK Mechanical and Electrical services contractor who has a reputation within the industry for delivering excellent and reliable levels of service. Our client, which is currently enjoying continuous growth year on year offers its employees a friendly and supportive work environment, ongoing investment and training with great career opportunities.
For the position of Commercial Heating Engineer, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Current/valid Commercial Gas Qualification - COCN1, CODNCO1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1A
- Relevant City and Guilds level 3 qualification
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Must be well presented, professional, reliable, personable and possess a strong team ethic
- Driving licence
Benefits of this Commercial Heating Engineering role:
- up to £40,000 (working hours Mon-Fri 8 am - 6 pm with 1-hour unpaid lunch)
- Van, laptop, mobile phone
- Pension, private healthcare, life insurance, staff discounts, employee referral scheme