Job Title: Commercial Refrigeration Engineer (East Anglia / Essex)
Location: Covering Sites in East Anglia and Essex - sites from Southend up to Cambridge and Peterborough and across to Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth, covering everything in-between
Salary: £37,840 + call out allowance (£155.46 every 4 weeks - equates to £2,020.98 annually)
Benefits: Company Van, company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), death in service, 33 days holiday, plus opportunities for overtime (all overtime is paid at flat rate of £24 per hour)
Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 4
Our client is a Global Facilities Management company and due to a major new contract win with a highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer our client are looking to recruit a number of Commercial Refrigeration Engineers throughout the UK.
For this role our client is looking for an accomplished Commercial Refrigeration Engineer to look after a number of Small / Medium / Large retail stores in the areas covering East Anglia and Essex, sites from Southend-On-Sea to Peterborough across to Great Yarmouth, and everything in between.
Our client is flexible on where you are based for this role as long as you live within this particular region.
- Carrying out PPM and reactive refrigeration maintenance across a number of small / medium / large retail stores.
- You will be the first line in all refrigeration maintenance throughout your allocated sites.
- Ensuring that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Completing maintenance to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid down company Health and Safety Policy.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery
Candidates Background & Experience:
- Qualified Time Served Commercial Refrigeration Engineer who has experience across multi-sites on the service and maintenance of refrigeration equipment.
- You will hold City & Guilds (2079) F Gas - Essential
- CO2 Experience / qualification is preferred
- Background working within a retail supermarket and conversant with RDM controls is preferred
- Positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Experience of multi-site environment
- Dealing directly with customers and on-site management teams
- A hands-on, can-do, and flexible approach to your work
- Full Driving Licence
If you feel these qualities describe you, please apply by submitting your CV in the strictest confidence to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED...... click apply for full job details