Job Title: Commercial Refrigeration PPM Engineer (Aberdeen)
Location: Covering Various Sites across Aberdeen and surrounding areas
Salary: £28,077 per annum
Benefits: Company Van (with option for private use), Pension, Private Health, Life Insurance, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + overtime (overtime paid at time and a half for hours worked outside contracted hours)
Hours: Role is Monday to Friday and 45 hours a week - Engineers are paid Door to Door hours to suit
Our Facilities Management client are one of the UK's leaders in providing innovative engineering and construction solutions. They provide constructive and maintenance solutions, UK wide for clients within a variety of sectors including retail, health, education and commercial.
They are unique in the marketplace in that they have the expertise and capability to offer multiple services to clients including new build, fit out, engineering services and a range of specialist solutions.
Due to an extension and expansion of an existing contract with a national supermarket retailer our client is now looking to recruit a Commercial Refrigeration PPM Engineer.
This role will cover several retail supermarket sites in Aberdeen and surrounding areas.
To undertake planned and reactive Refrigeration Maintenance works alongside the refrigeration maintenance team whilst operating in compliance with company policy and procedure
- Delivery of planned and reactive refrigeration maintenance works on sites
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations
- Representing the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
Skills / Background / Qualifications Required:
- Refrigeration Maintenance experience, ideally with some form of refrigeration qualifications (F Gas 2079 / City and Guilds Level 2)
- Experienced working on central plant
- Familiar with RDM alarm systems
- CO2 experience an advantage but not essential
- Experience working within supermarket stores
- Full driving licence and flexible to travel on a daily basis
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED...... click apply for full job details