Compliance Manager - Property Services: Gas, Electrical and Repairs LondonUp to £55,000 + Benefits
We are recruiting for a leading social housing contractor, who is currently looking for an experienced and pro-active Compliance Manager to work across a portfolio of social housing / property sevices contract including planned and reactive maintenance, gas, eletrical and day to day repairs / voids.
You will oversee a team of Supervisors, Gas Engineers and Compliance Coordinators and be responsible for ensuring all works are compliant with relevant industry standards and contractual obligations regarding gas servicing and breakdowns, electrical remedials / upgrades, legionella, asbestos, passenger lifts, fra (fire risk assessments), fire alarms and emergency lighting.
We are looking for somebody who has experience in the Social Housing sector, either from the client side or contractor side (ideally both), who can drive performance and provide technical knowledge across all contracts. This is a key management role and presents an excellent opportunity for the right person to develop technical and leadership skills, supported by my clients development programme, within in an ever-changing statutory and regulatory environment.
Compliance Manager Key Accountabilities:
- Ensure that yours and all DLO operatives and supply chain s qualifications and accreditations are up to date, ie; Gas Safe Registration Cards are up to date and so is there training, 3rd party accreditations are in date along with insurances
- Liaise with the Compliance Co-Ordinator to ensure that our client and their supply chain partners Gas Safe Registration is renewed annually
- Ensure that work orders allocated out to DLO operatives and supply chain partners are correct and that quality control inspections are carried out every week.
- Provide monthly technical reports to the Head of Compliance that are appropriate to detail legislative and regulatory requirements, performance, productivity, gas breakdown and servicing report, operative start/finish times, operative absence records.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that all properties within our clients control meet all the necessary statutory and non-statutory standards and legal compliance.
- Be the go-to person for all aspects of gas/oil/solid fuel, solar water, heat pumps, hydrogen and plumbing and all other compliance related matters. You will be the main lead in this discipline to ensure that compliance is maintained, high levels of KPI performance are achieved and maintained, ensuring that programmes and deadlines are met.
- Provide technical support, guidance and assistance to client, DLO operatives and supply chain partners.
Compliance Manager Qualifications:
- Level 4 VRQ Gas Safety Management in Social Housing or relevant equivalent experience.
- CITB SMSTS or SSSTS.
- A relevant technical/ building qualification to Level 4 or above.
- Gas Safe registration.
- Full UK driving license and access to a private vehicle for business use.
Compliance Manager Salary & Benefits:
You will be working for a modern, forward-thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the group's success. This is a permanent, full-time role for which you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £55K + benefits. You will be part of a stable business with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on . Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.