Mitie was founded in 1987, and is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
· To support the Technical Managers with a lead focus on critical systems, processes and compliance across the Deloitte estate ensuring that they operate effectively and efficiently and meet the client and contractual requirements.
· The role is a 24/7 Continentlel shift pattern.
· To take ownership for the operation of the buildings including PPM, Re-active works, remedial works and emergency response.
· Liaising with the helpdesk on a daily basis, you must meet all SLA targets on PPM (99.5%) and Re-Active (99.5%) SLA's on your hand held device.
· Accurate completion of Time Sheets and Work Record Sheet with weekly submissions to the admin team.
· To meet statutory compliance targets and adherence to all regulations within your area
· To achieve the highest level of service to the buildings occupants in a most cost effective, technically competent and safe manner.
· To coordinate and control sub-contractors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, health and safety, quality and environmental responsibilities, and with a pro-active approach to service delivery and problem solving.
· Carryout site inductions for all sub-contractors on site.
· Alert your Supervisor and manager to any facilities related issues that may affect day-to-day business operations.
· Ensure attendance of monthly toolbox talks and site inspections in line with programs.
· Required to provide shift cover for holiday/sickness etc.
· To effectively use PDA to manage PPM and Reactive Tasks
· Respond in a timely manner to verbal, written and Reactive tasks.
· Carryout electrical/mechanical and fabric works as required within your skill set
· Supply quality and profitable quotations for additional works as required.
· Respond to customer complaints.
· Provide support and input into projects as required.
· Provide input as required for client meetings.
· Notification to your line manager of any complaints/discrepancies.
· Have a good understanding of exclusions, mitigations and contract SLA's.
· Ensure all works are carried out within the approved budget.
· Monitor and Maintain comprehensive costs within budget.
· Good knowledge of assets that are affected by the exclusion codes, and full knowledge of the correct procedure for those assets that are affected.
· Ensure client authorisation exists for all chargeable purchases and the correct PN is used.
· To achieve a minimum of Supplier compliance of 65% usage of MFA/NPA suppliers.
· Where appropriate, Ensure all Purchase Card purchases are carried out following the companies procedure and are backed up with a VAT receipt have the PN written on it and that the receipts are attached to the appropriate P card Log sheet.
Helpdesk & PPM
· Good understanding of contract SLA's for reactive and ppm and knowledge of the penalty levels.
· Monitor PPM closures and ensure you are keeping in line with SLA's.
· Ensure job attendances/closures are maintained at or above contractual SLA levels.
· Document and notify the Shift Lead Engineer or Technical Manager of any PPM changes/variations.
· Identify to the Shift Lead Engineer or Technical manager any additions/deletions of assets in a timely manner.
· Assist in the completion of supervisor audits/inspections as requested by the Supervisor /Technical Manager / Health & Safety Manager.
· Complete Hazard/Near miss and accident returns in a timely manner.
· Complete Site inductions of subcontractor labour as required.
· Ensure all statutory regulations are being followed by you and sub-contractors and correct records are maintained. (F Gas Regulations, Water Regulations, Ladders Etc.)
· Ensure Compliance certificates are created (where applicable) and returned to the admin team within 48 hours of the PPM completion.
· Ensure all local procedure held within the Local procedures file have been read and understood and that the contents page has been signed by all on-site MTFM staff.
· To attend training courses as per Mitie's HSQE policy and procedures.
· Ensure the correct use of Hand held Devices in line with company and contract procedures.
· Ensure correct use of the email system on the Hand held Devices and that emails are read and responded to in a timely manner.
· Take ownership of every task on the hand held device whether PPM or re-active and be responsible for meeting the SLA associated with each task.
· Assist the Shift Lead Engineer/Technical Manager to Maintain the WIP file and ensure all jobs are completed in a timely manner.
· Ensure WRS are completed correctly for all chargeable works and are returned in a timely manner.
· Ensure Time Sheets are completed correctly and are returned in a timely manner.
· Ensure P Card documentation is completed and returned as per procedure.
· Implement and follow local procedures as and when they are issued
· Liaising with site FM and key personnel on building related issues.
· Ensure all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual statutory building checks/tests are completed and recorded as required.
· Enact Deloitte rules and procedures on behalf of the client where appropriate.
· Must hold a recognised Technical qualification.
· 18th edition preferred.
· Extensive experience in a similar role within the building services sector preferred.
· Preferable has served a recognised apprenticeship.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Organised and able to meet deadlines.
· Must be self-motivated and be a team player.
· Conversant with relevant legislation and compliance issues
· Proficient in Email and working knowledge of Excel and Word.
· Good knowledge of all aspects of Health and Safety
· Must be self-motivated and be a good motivator.
· Should have a "Can Do" approach and portray a positive attitude
· Must always be smart and presentable
· Must have good customer service skills
Is capable of climbing a ladder, working on their knees and safely able to transit around plant rooms.
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken..... click apply for full job details