Would you like to work for a leading independent resurfacing company? Would you like the opportunity to help grow an established business into new areas? If so then this could be a step in the right direction!
Our client is looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Contract Manager to work on various reinstatement & resurfacing works throughout Surrey and Kent.
Salary to £65k | Company Car | Pension | 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Reporting to the Managing Director; you will be responsible for managing a team of site staff, operatives and subcontractors
* Overseeing subcontractors involved in planned carriageway surfacing and minor civils works across numerous contracts
* Ensuring that all works comply with HAUC, NRSWA and TMA Regulations
* Overseeing commercial and estimating aspects of work. You should have good knowledge of material types and specifications required
* Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, holding regular meetings and providing reports
* You will be responsible for the overall Health and Safety / Quality auditing of works
* It is essential that you have previously worked in a management position overseeing staff and subcontractors on resurfacing and minor civils projects
* You should ideally be qualified with NRSWA Supervisor and SSSTS accreditation
* This role requires excellent organisational skills with a strong emphasis on man-management and commercial awareness including tendering
* You should be proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
#reinstatement #utilities #utility #resurfacing #tarmac #management #carriageway #footway #auditing #contract #manager #operationsmanager #contractmanager #excavation #commercial #streetwork #nrswa #section74 #fpn #tma #power #gas #water #telecom