We are currently working in collaboration with a leading utility main contractor. The position will involve working on power and telecoms projects across the North West.
As a Contracts Manager, this position offers excellent long-term career growth potential with a healthy forthcoming order book. You will have the flexibility to manage your own workload offering a better work-life balance.
Salary to £70k | Company Car or Allowance | Bonus | Stakeholder Pension | Private Healthcare | 25 Days Holiday
* Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for ultimately managing an operations team on various high volume utility projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered within budget and tight time constraints, providing regular reports to the client. This will include overseeing CVR's and a P&L
* Managing KPI's and production of staff
* Responsibility for the procurement and allocation of subcontractors, plant and materials
* Driven by achieving results and targets and be customer focused
* You will be a key contact in liaising with the client whilst conducting regular progress meetings
* Previous management experience at a senior level working in the utilities industry
* Excellent people management and communication skills
* Excellent commercial understanding with the ability to manage a P&L and CVR's
#operationsmanager #contractmanager #generalmanager #utilities #utility #streetwork #NRSWA #excavation #reinstatement #commercialawareness #water #gas #power #telecom #multiutility #highway #programme