We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
HSE Advisor / Coordinator, Dyce, Aberdeen
To support the Sperry Drilling product service line and Repair & Maintenance Workshop Activities
Under general supervision, the successful applicant will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of global HSE strategies, policies, procedures and processes.
Key duties of the role:
- Deployed to Sperry PSL located at the Clyde Facility.
- Provide HSE support to personnel working at the Clyde Facilities.
- Support implementation of HSE Plans in Sperry and R&M Facility.
- Ensure compliance with site licences for working with radioactive materials.
- Providing input and review to Sperry PSL and R&M risk assessments and safe working procedures.
- Organise and facilitate Monthly HSE meetings with personnel.
- Responsible for developing and documenting safe systems of work for legal compliance, as directed by the HS&E Manager.
- Conduct PSL HSE audits (internal and vendor) and Facility HSE Tiered Assurance Inspections. Organise HSE inspection programme for Sperry R&M Facility.
- HSE input to Sperry tenders and contract/sub-contract review.
- HSE presentations to clients and represent at client audits and HSE forums.
- Investigates and performs follow-up activities on HSE incidents.
- Visit job sites for HSE monitoring and HSE coaching.
- Preparation of contract required HSE Plans and H&S interface documents for Sperry clients.
- Provide HSE performance data to Sperry management review.
- Interfaces with Business Development, operations personnel, support services personnel, clients, subcontractors and regulatory agencies, researching and interpreting standards, codes and regulations.
- Travels to offshore or land locations to participate in incident investigations, inspections or audits as required.
- Carrying out staff and contractor inductions for Clyde Facility.
The ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of the Ionising Radiation Regulations 2017. Preference will be given to those with experience of dealing with the transport, storage, use and disposal of dangerous goods.
Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate study in an HSE related field, Science, or Engineering. Professional certification is preferred.
Higher education may be considered as relevant experience.
Relevant oil and gas industry experience is preferred for this position .
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 94104
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.