As an infrastructure specialist, Murphy directly employs more than 4,000 engineers, professional managers and skilled operatives across the world. We operate in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia and the Middle East. We have a number of specialist capabilities such as pipelines, process, marine, tunnelling and piling, and we invest heavily in our substantial holding of plant, equipment and facilities.
Document Controller - London - 12 month FTC
Murphy are recruiting an experienced Document Controller to join a new team in a pivotal role in central London. We are delighted to offer our expertise in delivering this 2-year long project in the public sector in the heart of the city worth £15 million.
Murphy Document Controller's must have knowledge of Aconex.
WHY JOIN MURPHY?
Murphy is all about people...around 3,500 of them in fact! We deliver essential infrastructure projects in the UK, Canada and Ireland that help peoples' lives and local economies to thrive. From wastewater plants to power cables, from residential developments to rail projects...plus much, much more...what we do keeps the country running!
Our Water Business is operating nationally providing world-class infrastructure solutions to Thames water, United Utilities, Severn Trent, HS2, Bristol Water, South East Water, Wessex Water and Sutton & East Surrey Water. The Water Business has an annual turnover of c. £200 million.
Murphy are working on a number of frameworks in the South of England and the Midlands and future opportunity in London on frameworks and a utility diversion D&B project.
* The client: HS2
* Project: enabling works for utilities and gas mainlines in and around Euston station
* Working alongside CSJV to deliver High Speed 2.
* You will have expert knowledge of Aconex
* You will have worked as a Document Control for a contractor
* You will have experience within the construction industry
* Operating IT systems, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Preferably you will have used M365
* You will be personable and have an excellent team building outlook
* competitive salary
* 27 days holiday (option to buy or sell 2 per year)
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Above market rate pension
* 2x charity days/giving back days
* Life assurance
* Other Murphy benefits include: include retail discounts and cashback, discounted gym memberships, cycle to work scheme etc