Role : Domestic Gas Appliance Installations Engineer
Location : Birmingham
You will be working for one of the fastest kitchen appliance distributor who supply and install kitchen appliances to all of the major house builders. Due to significant growth an opportunity has arisen for a domestic gas installation's engineer to join the team within Birmingham .
- Install kitchen appliances to new build homes
- Install gas hobs and therefore be Gas Safe qualified
- Travel to site each day and be on site for 7.30 / 8am - covering Birmingham and the North
The candidate :
- Gas Safe qualified - CCN1 / CKR1
- Have a sound understanding of installing appliances, as well as attaching kitchen furniture doors and installing & testing Gas hobs
- Self-motivated and well organised with attention to detail
- Physically strong, fit and capable of installing approx. 18 appliances per day
- Flexible to working long hours and coverage
- £30000 then payment per job after probation - earnings between £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- 23 Days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Van and fuel card
- Employee Discount
- Sick pay
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV to If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Nikki on . Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don't feel confident putting together your own or don't have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
About Concept Resourcing
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK.